Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Kombucha at Nixon's


Coffee Shop:
Nixon's Coffee House
871 Englewood Pkwy
Englewood, CO 80110

Date Visited:
Thursday, May 12, 2016
About 1:30-4:30

Purchased:
Medium Kombucha: $4.95

It is gorgeous!  I think the kombucha reviews will be pretty much the same wherever I am, since most places I have seen it use Happy Leaf kombucha.  But Happy Leaf is good!  As is my impression anyway.  This was cranberry lavender kombucha, which was a really cool combination.  The lavender was very soft in the background and the cranberry wasn't too strong, so it was a really nice, unique blend.  If I hadn't known it was lavender I don't know if I would have been able to place it, I just would have known there was a really cool flavor in the background.

It was very nice and cold and refreshing on a nice day.

The wi-fi was annoyingly slow this visit.

EDIT: I thought that most places used Happy Leaf, but it turned out that some of the places I thought used Happy Leaf actually use Upstart (like City O' City - I had thought it was Happy Leaf because I'd had the same flavor in Happy Leaf, but then I found out it was Upstart).  I think Upstart might be more common.  And I really like Upstart.  I don't usually get kombucha when I'm doing these, so I had to come back here and mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment